Charm School UK - Returns Policy
1 Returns - a summary
We are very confident that our descriptions and photos are accurate and you will be delighted with your purchase from Charm School UK. However, as further peace of mind, if you are unhappy with your goods you are entitled to return them and cancel your order within 14 days from the date of dispatch.
To return the product you simply :-
- check you meet the return policy conditions (section 2. below)
- EMail firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of your intentions and obtain a “Return Reference Number” by return EMail
- send the item to the return address provided.
- once the item is received, we will check and approve the condition of the product in line with returns policy conditions. Charm School UK will then refund your money.
2 Return Policy Conditions
The following conditions apply to all returns:-
- Before sending the item back you should EMail email@example.com to notify us of your intentions and obtain a “Return Reference Number”
- You must contact us within 14 days from the date of dispatch. Any claim made outside of 14 days will not be accepted.
- Items must be returned to the address provided within a further 7 days (i.e. a maximum of 21 days from dispatch of original item)
- When returning the item you must include a note indicating the reason for refund/exchange and the Return Reference Number
- For reasons of hygiene, we cannot provide a refund or replacement for earrings unless the return is a result of our error or if the goods supplied are shown to be faulty
- All soldering services are non-refundable
- When returning the item, for security reasons, you must not write any wording or terms that identifies the package as containing jewellery
- The item must be returned in the same condition and original packaging in which it was received. Any unauthorized, improperly packaged, or non-insured packages will be returned to sender.
- Items that show signs of wear or have been, resized, engraved, altered, or damaged in any way cannot be accepted for return. Damaged goods due to customers negligence will not be accepted.
- All goods returned are at the sender's expense. When returning your item, you are responsible for insuring the package for the full purchase price. We recommend that you return your item by Royal Mail Special Delivery, which includes insurance. If you do not insure the package and keep a receipt of insurance you will be held responsible should any loss or damage occur. Proof of return posting is not proof of delivery and Charm School UK will incur no liability for returned items which are lost or damaged in transit. A refund of shipping costs will be made only if the return is a result of our error or if the goods supplied are shown to be faulty
- Any items not returned under this procedure will not be accepted and will remain the responsibility of the purchaser
- Postage charges made when ordering are non-refundable